Just as oil, your car battery needs to be regularly checked. That means you need to both change it if needed, which we can easily do with a vast range of batteries in our stocks!
Car Battery Replacement & Services
Some “Do-It-Yourself-ers” and car hobbyists can perform these operations. Of course, only if they have all of the needed tools and equipment on them.
Otherwise, it’s always better and safer to save time and money by visiting your nearest Cordova Auto service center.
Do not endanger your vehicle by a DIY thing, and hand it to our team of seasoned auto mechanics!
Battery diagnostics and maintenance includes:
– Visual and physical inspection for loose connections, dirt, and corrosion
– Disconnecting and cleaning cable ends and battery terminals
– Applying a protective coating to prevent moisture and delay corrosion
– Replacement of worn or damaged cable ends
– Tightening cables to battery for optimal connection
– Testing to measure performance in harsh weather conditions
– If your battery has adequate capacity but still is losing its charge, further testing is required. This type of test includes determining the electrical draw of the starter and the output of the alternator.
Your local Cordova Auto has all the tools and equipment to perform that service. Our highly trained mechanics will meet all of your needs… And no matter which type of work it will be: a car battery inspection, service, replacement or an installation…